The DigiPara Online Training
Learn The Fundamentals
- Discover the fundamentals of creating and designing your elevator
- Get to know the user interface and basic functions
- Set and customize your dimensions
- Understand the basics of the BIM process
A1, A2, A3, B1, C1
Become An Advanced User
- Import, simplify and automate your CAD model
- Create and optimize Shaft frameworks and groups
- Link your elevator project to an intelligent Excel file to control your project
- Design your cabine in 3D visualization
Create Automated Drawings
- Learn about the Digipara Liftdesigner database to customize your product library.
- Create dynamic drawing sheet templates.
- Define individual DWG settings.
- Translate your drawings.
A4, B2, B3, B4
- Create product options and dynamic properties using dynamic rules.
- Facilitate the product loading process by using CAD.
- Load a door package, a drive machine, a hydraulic power unit, a Rail Bracket an more to Database
June - August 2021 → New Trainings
Increase Your Skills With Our Live Training Courses
To make Cibes’ drawing brochures more vivid for end customers, DigiPara developed new program features that enable instant creation of more detailed 3D lift models. Fully automated creation of brochures added another dimension to the project.
Elevatorarchitect, our free elevator plug-in for Autodesk® Revit® software, really simplifies the architects work. This is proved by thousands of…