The DigiPara Online Training
Learn The Fundamentals
- Discover the fundamentals of creating and designing your elevator
- Get to know the user interface and basic functions
- Set and customize your dimensions
- Understand the basics of the BIM process
A1, A2, A3, B1, C1
Become An Advanced User
- Import, simplify and automate your CAD model
- Create and optimize Shaft frameworks and groups
- Link your elevator project to an intelligent Excel file to control your project
- Design your cabine in 3D visualization
Create Automated Drawings
- Learn about the Digipara Liftdesigner database to customize your product library.
- Create dynamic drawing sheet templates.
- Define individual DWG settings.
- Translate your drawings.
A4, B2, B3, B4
- Create product options and dynamic properties using dynamic rules.
- Facilitate the product loading process by using CAD.
- Load a door package, a drive machine, a hydraulic power unit, a Rail Bracket an more to Database
June - August 2021 → New Trainings
Increase Your Skills With Our Live Training Courses
Elevatorarchitect, our free elevator plug-in for Autodesk® Revit® software, really simplifies the architects work. This is proved by thousands of…
From now on, the HALFEN components for elevator technology are available to our users in DigiPara Liftdesigner. The HALFEN 3D-BIM library is available in the DigiPara Liftdesigner Cloud.
Breakthrough for building design: DigiPara’s automatic BIM-creation enables early integration of ropeless mobility solution MULTI by thyssenkrupp Elevator New software…