Automated Bracket Dimension Options
DigiPara Liftdesigner 2018 gives the opportunity for 3 options to display different bracket distance dimension:
- Bracket to Bracket Dimensions (as you know before)
- Extended Bracket to Guide Rails End Dimensions
- Extended Bracket to Floor Level Dimensions
These options are relevant to how you want to show your dimensions.
1.Bracket to Bracket Dimensions
Bracket to bracket dimensions is very easy to make enable.
After made visible your components and related dimensions on your view frame, could be visible automatically bracket to bracket dimensions.
2. Extended Bracket to Guide Rails End Dimensions
Select the brackets then the extended dimensions are shown and then click: „show extended component dimensions”
After this operation the extended dimension will be shown on your view frame.
3. Extended Bracket to Floor Level Dimensions
To switch from “bracket to guide rail end” to “Bracket to floor level”, you need to change the relevant new mode flag, the value is 8. The mode variable is below the rail brackets list in the data tree; BracketList.RBL_MODE