DigiPara Liftdesigner Software developed by DigiPara is available on a try-before-you-buy basis, there are free 14 Days Trial periods upfront your payment. During this period you can download to ensure that you can fully experience it prior to the subscription starts. Required documentation for DigiPara Liftdesigner software is available online. We encourage you to review the documentation and try the software prior to the payment to ensure that it meets your requirements.
If you are not satisfied with software purchased directly from DigiPara (software purchased from a third party must be returned to the third party and is subject to the return policies of that particular reseller), please contact our Customer Support Team (either by email or by phone) within 30 days of your purchase to receive a refund. Refunds requested more than 30 days after your initial purchase date will not be issued unless the transaction was subject to a fraudulent purchase.
In case you are issued a refund, it should appear on your credit card statement within 7 to 10 business days. Upon receiving a refund you shall cease all use and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Software for which you no longer possess a valid, purchased license. DigiPara reserves the right to disable any product keys and/or serial numbers issued to you for the refunded products.
DigiPara may decline refund claims in the following cases:
- Software purchased for the wrong platform.
- Hard copies, including shipping charges.
- Inability to operate the software in your computing environment.
- Inability to use the software due to an operator error.
- We will not refund or credit the difference between the price you were charged and the limited-time price reduction, such as those that occur during special sales events.
- Please note that coupon details must be filled in before proceeding to the order check-out. We will not apply discounts in retrospect, i.e. to orders that have already been.
Please note that we can only accept refund claims for products purchased via our online store - or processed through Paddle, our Merchant of record. Read the Paddle Procurement FAQs here.