Automate your elevator design
Installation drawings in minutes
- Quickly change dimensions and values of your elevator drawing
- Use predefined elevator parameters and component structures
- Select components from a wide manufacturer library
Everything for the perfect BIM workflow
- Use predefined LOD templates from level 100 to level 500.
- Work with BIM properties such as COBie, vdi 2552 and others
- Export your BIM models in RFA and IFC 4.0 format
Automated drawings through ERP integration
- Generate your BIM model with your ERP system
- Create 2D installation drawings from your BIM model
- Export digital twins from your BIM model
View BIM models and drawings online
- Use the DigiPara Liftdesigner Automation Web Plug In to view drawings online
- Enable your users to view 3D model online
- Download 2D and 3D drawings as well as 3D BIM models
Unlimited possibilities for your elevator planning
For new installation and modernization
The DigiPara Liftdesigner is suitable for new buildings and modernization projects. Define shaft width, shaft depth and other parameters individually for your project.
Stay flexible in your planning. With our Common Components, you do not have to commit to any manufacturer.
Use your own CAD models
Use your own 3D CAD models from Autodesk® Inventor®, PTC® Creo® and SolidWorks® and benefit from a smooth data exchange.
100 % error-free drawings
The automated drawing creation process eliminates manual work steps. This guarantees error-free drawings.
For any shaft size
Define shaft width, shaft depth and other parameters individually for your project.
Configure shaft groups
Create entire elevator groups with the group configurator. It allows individual and opposite groups.